Shibuya Street Shooting Course
In this course, after shooting in the studio, you will able to walk in
the streets of Shibuya, and shoot as many photos as you wish !
You will become an instant moviestar in the streets, receiving great attentions, and many times cheers and even photo requests from the crowd everywhere you appear!
Duration: approx. 2.0 hrs
In the studio - 2 patterns in designated shooting lots, and
outside in the streets between Dogenzaka and Shibuya Crossing
- Choose your Armor
- Wearing Kosode and Hakama
- Wearing Armor and Helmet
- Installing Katana and Tachi
- Explanation of the different Armor types and historical background
- Photo-Shooting in the studio (approx. 2 poses/10 shots)
- Photo-Shooting in streets of Shibuya (approx. 10 poses/170 shots)
- All photo data provided by SD Card
* Printing - Optional
Price - To up to six people
- One person・・・JPY50000
Optional：Printing - JPY 1,000 per 1 Photo
Shibuya Street Shooting Course Features
You will be able to stroll through the streets of Shibuya in Samurai Armor, and shoot photos anywhere you wish, which will make your trip even more unforgettable ! In the midst of Shibuya crowd, the dressers will help you pose for the best shots, uplifting your Samurai spirit to the Climax !